Makes 4 (1/4 cup) servings
- 1 cup water
- 1 package McCormick Gluten-Free Turkey Gravy Mix
- Stir water gradually into Gravy Mix with whisk in small saucepan.
- Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 minutes. (Gravy will thicken upon standing.)
- Stir water into Gravy Mix in 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
- To make a Wine & Herb Turkey Gravy, add 1 Tbsp. white wine and 1/4 tsp. McCormick Thyme Leaves or Rosemary Leaves, crushed, with water and Gravy Mix. Cook as directed above.