Gluten-Free Leftover Turkey Chowder Soup
« Return to the McCormick Recipe Box
November 06, 2014
Courtesy of McCormick
Makes 8 servings
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 cups water
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in ½-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 package McCormick Gluten-Free Turkey Gravy Mix
- 3 Tablespoon gluten-free flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 ¾ oz.) whole kernel corn, not drained
- 1 teaspoon McCormick sage, rubbed
- Cook bacon in large saucepan on medium heat until crisp.
- Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add water and potatoes and bring to boil, then reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir gravy mix and flour in medium bowl. With wire whisk, stir in half-and-half until smooth.
- Stir mixture into saucepan.
- Add turkey, corn and sage. Bring to boil on medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
<< Back to Recipes