FromBeyond Celiac fan Sue Martin
1. Mix egg and sugar together. Add the 1 cup of gluten-free peanut butter and mix well.
2. Lightly grease a 9″ x 13″ pan and spread the peanut butter mixture in the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes. Do not let it get too brown.
3. Cool completely.
1. When the crust is cool, mix 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature), 1/3 cup gluten-free peanut butter and 1 cup of powdered sugar together with mixer until well-blended. Fold in 2 cups of Cool Whip and spread on top of the cooled crust.
2. Combine gluten-free pudding mix with milk and stir with wire whisk until pudding thickens. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese/peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
3. Spread another 2+ cups of Cool Whip over the chocolate pudding. (If you don’t wait for the pudding to cool, it is difficult to spread the Cool Whip over it.)
4. Sprinkle chocolate shavings (grate the chocolate bar over a cheese shredder to create shavings) and ground peanuts on the top. Refrigerate again for at least an hour.