Courtesy of Crunchmaster and Andrea Mason & Taka Hotani
For the crust:
- 2 cups finely crushed Crunchmaster Artisan Four Cheese Baked Rice Crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1.5 lb. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350°F. To make the crust, in a food processor, combine the finely crushed Crunchmaster Artisan Four Cheese Baked Rice Crackers, sugar and melted butter. Process until the crumbs begin to stick together. With your hand draped with plastic wrap to form a glove, press the crumbs firmly onto the bottom and 2 ¼ inches up the side of a 9” spring form pan. Wrap the outside of the pan with aluminum foil. Bake the crust for 15 minutes until set. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- For the filling: In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Using an electric mixer set on medium speed, mix until well blended. Add the eggs, one at a time. Pour the filling into the cooled crust.
- Bake until the edges are set but the center still quivers slightly when the pan is shaken, about one hour.