An easy-to-prepare gluten-free squash soup that’s just perfect for chilly days ahead.
10 minute prep time, 6 servings, 300 calories
- 1 c Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 8 c chopped butternut squash
- 1½ t ground cinnamon
- 1 t ground nutmeg
- 1 t kosher salt
- 8 T extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 c vegetable or chicken broth
- ¼ t cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a baking dish toss squash with spices, salt and 6 T olive oil. Roast at 400°F for 12 minutes.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, cook onions and garlic in remaining 2 T oil until tender. Add squash and cook 5 minutes. Add broth and simmer 30 minute. Turn off heat and cool 10 minutes.
- Blend soup with Chobani in 3 batches. Re-warm and serve.