Chicken, Asparagus and Mango Lettuce Wraps
« Return to the Crunchmaster Recipe Box
January 02, 2018
Courtesy of Crunchmaster
- 1 cup Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers, crushed
- 1 head Red Leaf lettuce
- 4 Fresh chives
- ¼ cup Bean sprouts
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp Fresh grapefruit zest
- 1 Ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- ½ Medium red onion, sliced
- 6 Asparagus, trimmed and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 Small ripe mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 4 oz Chicken cutlets, cooked and shredded
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- 1/6 tsp Freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Gluten-free low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Warm water
- Steam asparagus over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until cooked and bright green. Remove from heat; set aside to cool.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving dish. Top with chives, bean sprouts, cherry tomatoes, grapefruit zest, avocado, red onion, sunflower seeds, asparagus, Crunchmaster® Crackers, chicken, mango, sea salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, warm water, soy sauce and grapefruit juice; mix well to combine.
- Serve lettuce wraps with peanut butter dipping sauce.
<< Back to Recipes