Canadian Bacon and Apple Pinwheels
These pinwheels are the perfect star of any lunch box—pack them in a bento box with fruit and carrot sticks or cucumbers for a nutritious lunch on the go. It’s also easily customizable; substitute ingredients in and out for an endless variety of tastes, or to accommodate picky eaters.
This recipe is courtesy of our friends at Jones Dairy Farm. Check the Product Finder on the Jones website to locate a store near you that carries certified gluten-free Jones Canadian bacon.
- 1 (6 oz) package Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, diced
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar, or other cheese of choice
- 4 gluten-free tortillas
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 oz sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup apple, diced (or can substitute 1/2 cup pineapple)
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and ranch seasoning in a small bowl.
- Divide equally amongst 4 tortillas and spread to the edges.
- Sprinkle with Canadian bacon, cheese and apples.
- Starting on one edge, tightly roll the tortilla, pressing as you go so ingredients stay in place.
- Place on a cutting board, seam down, and place toothpicks approximately every inch.
- Slice between the toothpicks and serve.