Gluten-Free Back-to-School Pizza Bites
- 24 Crunchmaster® Vegetable Cheese Crisps Asiago
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 organic pepperoni slices, quartered
- 2 tbsp prepared pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Arrange crackers in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Dollop pizza sauce lightly onto each cracker. Top each with mozzarella and piece of pepperoni.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts. Let stand for 1 minute.
Tip: Try a vegetarian version – top each cracker with sliced olives, mushrooms or fresh basil instead of pepperoni.