A Blue Diamond recipe from NFCA team member Nancy Baker
- 1 package of gluten-free chicken tenders (Try Bell & Evans or make your own)
- 1 packet of gluten-free chicken gravy (Try Full Flavor Foods)
- 1 t. gluten-free hoisin sauce (Try Steel Gourmet)
- 1 1/2 t. gluten-free tamari Sauce (San-J makes a low sodium version)
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Almonds, crushed
- 1/4 cup gluten-free crispy onions (Try Seneca)
1. Prepare chicken tenders and gravy according to instructions.
2. While gravy is hot, add hoisin sauce, tamari sauce and almond milk. Whisk until incorporated and pour over chicken.
3. Garnish with crushed almonds and crispy onions.