- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 whole eggs
- 12 egg whites or 1 ½ cups egg whites
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs and egg whites. Beat for 30 seconds. Add vegetables and salt and pepper.
- Take your muffin tin and place muffin wrappers in each hole. With a ladle or 1/4 cup measuring cup, spoon out egg and vegetable mix into muffin wrappers.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and enjoy!