- 12 oz. Rudi’s Savory Herb Gluten-Free Stuffing
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3/4 stick butter or margarine
- 3/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/2 medium apple
- Sautee onions and celery in butter until soft.
- Beat egg into 1/2 cup of the chicken broth.
- Mix above together and add seasonings, Rudi’s Savory Herb Gluten-Free Stuffing, and salt and pepper. Add enough extra broth (approximately 1 ½ cup) until well moistened.
- Pour into a buttered pan/casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees until the top is golden brown and crunchy; approximately 35-45 minutes.