Coconut Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip
December 16, 2013
From Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 (8 oz.) containers of dairy-free/vegan cream cheese such as GO Veggie! Plain Vegan, softened
- 1 Tbsp. freshly squeezed orange juice
- Sliced fresh fruit, for serving
- Pulse the cranberries in a food processor until finely chopped; add sugar, coconut flakes and orange juice; pulse until smooth. Add cream cheese; pulse until well combined.
- Serve chilled with fresh fruit.
<< Back to Recipes