- 1 lb. kale, cleaned and cut
- 1/4 cup white raisins or dried cranberry
- 1/3 cup walnut, lightly crushed
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- Juice of 1/2 an orange
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by steaming kale lightly for about 5 minutes or until stem starts to soften.
- While steaming place juice of both lime and lemon in a large bowl with honey. Add salt, pepper and whisk together. Then, add nuts, raisins and toss well.
- When kale is done, while hot, toss it into bowl with the nuts and dressing. Toss everything together well and allow it to sit for a few minutes. Serve warm.