Makes 8 servings
Time Required: 15-25 min.
- 8 Rudi's Gluten-Free Rosemary Olive Oil Ciabatta Rolls
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 chicken Andouille sausage links
- Preheat oven to 400. Bring your ciabatta rolls to room temperature, slice lengthwise. Press down the center to create a small bowl on one half of the roll. Place the rolls onto an oiled cooking pan or cooking stone. Gently crack your egg onto the bowl side of your roll and let the overflow soak into the other side. Place pan in the oven and back 10-15 minutes, until the yolks are to your desired taste. While the eggs are baking, slice your sausage links lengthwise and sauté over medium heat.
- Once your eggs are cooked, remove from the oven and top with shredded cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add the sausage to the plate and serve. Sausage can also be placed on top of the sandwich.
You could win a prize pack from Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery! Simply enter the Gluten-Free Giveaway, which is part of NFCA's "Advocating for Your Gluten-Free Needs" campaign. Enter until March 31, 2015.