Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Roasted Red Chili Paste
- 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups asparagus pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chili paste, fish sauce and sugar; stir fry 1 minute. Add asparagus and onion; stir fry 3 minutes. Cover. Cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add pork and bell pepper; stir fry 2 to 3 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Stir in mint. Serve immediately.