From Cindy Gordon of Vegetarian Mamma and NFCA Blogger Ambassador
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 1 oz. package of gluten-free taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. of water
- 1/2 cup of black olives
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 6 oz. sour cream
- Cheese to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise. Scrape out seeds and pulp. Place squash face down into a 9x13 dish that is filled with 1/2 inch of water.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a knife can be placed through the skin of the squash, easily.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onions until soft, combine remaining ingredients except cheese. Stir to mix.
- Once squash is cooked, use a fork to gently scrape the inside of the squash. The squash will pull apart from the skin in noodle form.
- Mix squash with skillet mixture, stir. Garnish with cheese.