- 1 cup Crunchmaster Five Seed Multi-Seed Crackers, crushed to crumbs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 egg whites
- Olive oil to coat pan
- Lemon, zest and juice
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash asparagus, snapping each spear where it naturally breaks when bent and discarding the woody ends.
- Mix two egg whites in a shallow bowl until light and fluffy. Dip each asparagus spear (reserving one for garnish, if desired), in egg whites, then dredge in Crunchmaster Cracker crumbs to coat.
- Place coated asparagus on a cookie sheet greased with olive oil and cook for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through, leaving a bit of crunch to the asparagus.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese together to create aioli.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Remove asparagus from oven and place on serving dish with yogurt aioli on top. Garnish with raw, shaved (with potato peeler) asparagus and serve. Enjoy!
Grab a free Celiac Awareness Month eCookbook, featuring over 35 recipes from sponsors of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA).