Courtesy of Crunchmaster and Poornima N.
- 1 cup coarsely ground Crunchmaster Original Multi-Seed Crackers
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- 2-3 green chilies, chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 lb. round green Thai eggplant, sliced
- lemon juice to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. When it becomes hot, add mustard and cumin seeds.
- Next, add green chilies, garlic, ginger, onion and turmeric powder. Fry for 1 minute.
- Then, add eggplant and salt; stir continuously on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add lemon juice and coarsely ground Crunchmaster Crackers; immediately remove from heat.
- Let the stir fry cool for a while; add sliced avocado before serving. For a spicier dish, feel free to add 1 tsp. of red chili powder.