Courtesy of Allergic Living and Chef Simon Clarke
- 4 lb. (1.8 kg) chicken wings
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) summer blossom honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- In a large bowl, stir together cumin, cinnamon, salt, garlic powder, cayenne and oil.
- Add chicken wings to bowl and coat with spice rub. Cover and refrigerate.
- Pre-heat barbecue on medium-high.
- In a small bowl, mix honey and lemon zest together. Set aside.
- Lightly oil the grill. Cook wings on grill for about 12-14 minutes, turning often, until cooked through.
- Brush honey lemon glaze over wings until coated. Continue to cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and serve with cut carrots and celery.