Makes 6 popsicles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freezing Time: 1-2 hours
- ¾ cup fruit of your choice (we used mango, blackberry, raspberry)
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt Non-Fat Vanilla
- In a small saucepan, combine fruit and honey. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and chill completely. In a mixing bowl, whip cream until it holds stiff peaks. Using a rubber spatula, fold in Chobani.
- Gently stir in fruit along with any juices to create a swirl effect. Transfer mixture to 6 popsicle molds, wrap with plastic wrap and freeze until completely solid.
- Repeat with remaining fruit as desired; or substitute the fruit of your choice.