Makes 4 servings.
Steak Marinade Ingredients:
- 2 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt Whole Milk Plain
- 1 Tbsp. shallots
- 2 Tbsp. thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. oregano, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. coriander seeds, whole
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 New York strip, 12 oz. cuts
- 2 lb. heirloom tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 12 asparagus stalks (variety of colors), ends trimmed, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 roasted red pepper, diced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup sunflower shoots
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend for 1 minute. Reserve half the marinade for later. Cover steak in remaining marinade and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare the grill for medium-high heat. Wipe excess marinade from steaks and season with salt and pepper. Grill steaks, turning every minute, for 7-9 minutes. Steaks should read 145F° for medium-rare. Let steak rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes before slicing.
- After steak has rested, thinly slice and serve on top of salad. Add a dollop of marinade on top of salad.
- Blanch the asparagus in a pot of boiling salted water for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Remove from water and place in an ice bath to chill. In a large bowl, mix together remaining salad ingredients and asparagus pieces; toss well.
- Place salad on a large plate or bowl. Add sliced steak to salad, drizzle remaining marinade on top and serve immedi