Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes 4 – 6 servings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package (5 oz.) spinach
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 8 oz. reduced-fat plain brick-style cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 jars (6 oz.) artichoke hearts, well drained and finely chopped
- 1 package (4.5 oz.) Crunchmaster® Multi-Seed Crackers
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook spinach for about 3 minutes or until wilted. Let cool completely. Squeeze out excess moisture and chop finely.
- Combine mozzarella, Parmesan and Asiago cheese; reserve 1/4 cup and set aside. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne (if desired), and remaining cheese mixture; beat until blended. Stir in spinach and artichokes.
- Scrape into greased 4-cup baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet; bake for about 15 minutes or until heated through and top is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Serve warm with crackers.
Tip: For make-ahead, assemble dip, then cover and refrigerate. Bake just before serving and serve warm.