- 2 (3 oz.) bars Scharffen Berger 82% Cacao Extra Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
For each serving:
- Boiling water
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa mix (above)
- Whole milk and heavy cream to taste
- Drop of gluten-free vanilla extract
- Combine the ingredients for the chocolate mix and store in a glass jar with a tight lid.
- To make individual servings of cocoa tea, boil 1 cup of water and add 2 tablespoons of the cocoa mix. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Add milk, heavy cream and vanilla extract to taste.