Courtesy of Three Bakers and Susan Tucker
Fruit pizza is such a fun and simple dessert. What’s better than a crisp crust, topped with creamy goodness and then topped with fresh fruit? Fruit pizza is also great for any season. Anyway you top it, fruit pizza is delicious!
- 1 Three Bakers Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- 6 oz. cream cheese, or dairy-free substitute, room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. gluten-free vanilla
- Your favorite fresh fruit, cleaned and cut into slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake pizza crust for 8-10 minutes on baking sheet until crisp and edges are golden. Let crust cool to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar together and spread on cooled crust. Chill again to set and thicken the frosting.
- Top with fresh fruit. Cut into slices and serve!