Makes 8 servings.
- 8 oz. (250 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, boneless beef sirloin steak or boneless pork chops, cut into thin strips
- Bamboo skewers
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup (125 mL) Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
- Thai Kitchen® Peanut Satay Sauce
- Thread meat onto skewers in a zigzag fashion. Place in baking dish.
- Place garlic, coconut milk, curry paste and fish sauce in blender; cover. Puree until smooth.
- Pour marinade over skewers. Cover. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Remove skewers from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side or until meat is lightly browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with Peanut Satay Sauce.
Thai Kitchen Tip: Soak bamboo skewers thoroughly in water for at least 30 minutes before threading with meat. This prevents them from burning when on the grill.