Courtesy of Three Bakers and Angela Litzinger
Grilling peaches intensifies their natural sweetness and adds a bit of smoky flavor. Give it a try! You can grill the peaches right on the grill outside or, alternatively, in a cast iron skillet with grill groves on the stove top.
Gluten-Free Crostini with Prosciutto and Grilled Peaches are perfect for barbecues and summer parties. Or nibble on them while hanging out with you family in the back yard for a fun snack. Enjoy!
One slice of Three Bakers gluten-free bread will make two crostini, one serving.
- 1 slice of Three Bakers gluten-free 7 Ancient Grains Bread
- ¼ peach
- 2 Tbsp. softened plain or honey goat chèvre OR dairy-free cream cheese substitute
- 1 slice Prosciutto
- Honey, for drizzling
- Toast or grill bread slices until golden. Slice into triangle halves.
- Grill peach slices until warm and marked with grill marks.
- Assemble crostini: Spread 1 Tbsp. chèvre on each toasted triangle. Top with 1 slice prosciutto. Add one or two slices of grilled peach.
- Drizzle honey over assembled crostini just before serving.