Courtesy of Three Bakers and Angela Litzinger
Makes 2 servings.
- Two slices Three Bakers Max-Omega Bread
- 1 small to medium avocado
- Lime juice
- Pepper and salt, to taste
- Toast the Three Bakers Max-Omega Bread.
- Open avocado. Remove half of avocado from peel and mash on one slice of toast with a fork. Mash second half of avocado on second toast slice.
- Drizzle lime juice on avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with crisp bacon.
- Sprinkle with sun dried tomatoes and thinly sliced green onions.
- Top with golden plum tomatoes and wilted spinach.
- Add a dash or two of ground cumin and fresh cilantro leaves.
- For a tropical treat, top with slices of ripe mango.
- Top with smoked salmon and fresh minced dill
- Top avocado with a fried egg.
- Add thinly sliced radishes.
- Drizzle with Sriracha sauce.
- Top with fresh spinach and broccoli sprouts.
- Drizzle with honey and top with dried cranberries, diced dried apricots and pepitas.
- Add sliced tomatoes and a dash of Italian seasoning.