Pair our dairy-free chocolate with this marshmallow fluff sandwiched between two of our vegan Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies for a delicious, gluten-free campfire treat!
Makes approximately 3 cups.
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas or white beans, with or without salt
- ½ cup fine sugar
- Optional: 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Open the can of beans and drain just the watery part into a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl. You should have about ½ cup chickpea liquid.
- Add all other ingredients and beat with an electric mixer or in a stand mixer for 12-16 minutes. It will begin to thicken around minutes 10-11.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.