Makes 4 servings.
Noodle and Vegetable Ingredients:
- 8 oz. Buckwheat soba noodles
- 1½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 slices Boar’s Head Bold Ichiban TeriyakiTM Style Chicken, ½” thick
- 3 carrot, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli crowns
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup fresh green beans, whole
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds for garnish
Broth Base Ingredients:
- 1½ cups gluten-free beef broth
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. mirin
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Combine broth base ingredients listed above into a medium bowl
- Chop and slice broccoli, carrots and scallions; set aside
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add soba noodles to boiling water and continue to boil for 5-6minutes, or until noodles are tender. Drain in colander.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, then add vegetables and Boar’s Head Bold Ichiban TeriyakiTM Style Chicken. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Pour broth base mixture into the skillet with the vegetables and simmer until thickened, for approximately 3-5minutes. Remove from heat, then add drained noodles and sliced chicken, toss to combine.
- Divide into 4 bowls and serve.