Makes 4 servings.
- 1 package Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery™ Plain Tortillas
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 cups shredded green and purple cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and cayenne pepper. Add in shredded cabbage and toss together. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a gallon-sized plastic bag, combine shrimp, olive oil, cumin and chili powder. Coat well and allow to marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add minced garlic and allow to cook about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook about 4-5 minutes or until completely opaque, remove from heat and let cool.
- Layer shrimp and cabbage slaw on gluten-free tortilla and garnish with cilantro and squeeze of lime juice.