- 1 12" Venice Bakery Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- ¼ cup cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- ¼ cup caramelized pineapple, diced
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. caramelized red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spread BBQ sauce evenly on pizza crust.
- Top pizza with cheese, chicken, pineapple and red onion.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Garnish with cilantro, let cool for 1 minute, cut and enjoy.