Courtesy of Amie Valpone of The Healthy Apple & Crunchmaster
Makes 6 servings
- 2 lbs. large sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 box Crunchmaster Roasted Garlic Multi-Seed Crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Clean potatoes; cut lengthwise into fry-like shapes.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potato fries with olive oil, vinegar, flax seeds and Crunchmaster cracker crumbs.
- Arrange potato fries in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven; serve warm with gluten-free honey mustard, hummus or salsa.