Courtesy of Beyond Celiac Blogger Ambassador Cindy Gordon of Vegetarian Mamma
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 1/2 cup black olives, diced
- 1 Tbsp. gluten-free taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. taco sauce (or hot sauce)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked rice (follow directions on package)
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Saute onion and bell pepper until soft.
- Add in frozen corn, black beans, black olives, taco seasoning, taco sauce, sour cream and rice. Stir until well combined.
- If you are using a case iron skillet or oven safe skillet, place skillet into the oven. Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from your oven, sprinkle cheese on top. Put back in oven for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Be sure to use an oven safe skillet or an oven safe casserole dish.