- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 3 large egg whites (1/3 cup)
- 1 (10-inch) Venice Bakery Gluten-Free Tortilla Wrap, warm
- 1 slice gluten-free deli turkey, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Ground black pepper (to taste; optional)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh tomato salsa
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft.
- Add egg whites; cook, over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Top tortilla with egg mixture, turkey, avocado and pepper (if desired).
- Roll tortilla burrito-style.
- Serve with salsa.