Courtesy of Dagoba
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Skill Level: Easy
Makes 48 cookies (4 dozen)
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 oz.) DAGOBA Chocodrops (74% Premium Chocolate Drops)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine rice flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until light. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add rice flour mixture. Stir in Dagoba Chocodrops and nuts. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease. Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove parchment paper with cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.