- Fresh cherries
- Strawberry slices or whole
- Apple slices
- Kiwi, cut in half or star shaped halves
- Honeydew, sliced into spears or cubes
- Green grapes
- Dark seedless grapes
- Small plums, sliced
1. If you have a three-tiered tray, top each level with a doily. Cut a hole in the middle if it is the correct size or cut a few pieces to fit each level accordingly.
2. Place your fruit in “clumps” of their own category. Arrange the fruit so no two colors are close to each other – it adds contrast and excitement to the arrangement.
3. If you do not have a three-tiered tray, then various platters of shapes and sizes on a table will also look beautiful. You can even add cheeses if you are indoors or have air-conditioning available.
4. Occasionally refresh your platter (and even the doilies) to add new fruit as people munch away.
Stay cool and enjoy your summer!