- 10-12 cups of popcorn
- 1 bag gf marshmallows
- 1/2 stick buter
- Optional decadence: candy corn, gummies, etc. (just make sure it's gluten-free!)
1. Kids can dump out the popcorn into a big bowl. If you are adding extra candy, dump that in, too and stir with a big spoon.
2. A grown-up can melt the butter and marshmallows over low heat...be careful not to burn!
3. A grown-up can pour the butter/marshmallow mixture over the popcorn. Let it cool for a minute or two.
4. Give kids a large wooden spoon to stir the mixture
5. Let the mxture cool for another minute or two until it is just warm to touch.
6. Show the kids how to take a scoop full of the mixture and press it into a firm ball.
7. Place the popcorn balls on a sprayed sheet. Let sit out for an hour or two until they are firm.