- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, beef or pork, cut into thin strips* (optional)
- ½ cup assorted vegetables, such as bell peppers strips, sliced carrots and snow peas
- 2 cups cold cooked Thai Kitchen Jasmine Rice
- 2 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
*Or use 1/4 pound peeled and deveined small shrimp (optional)
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; stir fry about 30 seconds or until garlic is lightly browned. Add meat and vegetables; stir fry 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
- Stir in rice, chili sauce and fish sauce; stir fry 3 minutes or until rice is heated through. Push rice mixture to side of skillet. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to middle of skillet. Add egg; scramble until set. Stir into rice mixture.
Thai Kitchen Tip: For an extra kick, serve with additional Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce on the side.