Makes 4 sandwiches.
- 8 slices of gluten-free bread
- 8 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 bag of frozen California vegetable blend (cauliflower, broccoli and carrots)
- 6-8 oz. of gluten-free grilled chicken strips
1. Toast bread until crisp.
2. Follow package instructions to prepare California blend.
3. Put sandwiches together by layering one slice of bread, provolone cheese, chicken strips, veggies, provolone cheese, and finally top it with the other slice of bread. Press down and place each sandwich in the microwave for approximately 25 seconds.