- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups certified gluten-free oat pancake mix, plus 2 extra tablespoons
- 6 oz. organic chocolate yogurt
- 6 oz organic vanilla soy milk (yogurt and milk used instead of buttermilk)
1. Mix all ingredients together. Use a little more of the mix if needed to create a thick enough batter.
2. Pour ¼ cup on the griddle.
3. To be creative, oil a fun shaped cookie cutter and place on griddle. Then pour batter inside, and once bubbles start forming and popping, remove cutter and then flip over.