Makes 4 servings
Time required: 30-40 minutes
- 1 package Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery Plain Ciabatta Rolls
- 4 cups butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 ½ cups Imagine Organic Vegetable Stock
- 1 Tbsp. Spectrum Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- In a large pot, combine butternut squash, coconut oil, salt and pepper
- Cover with water and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 35-45 minutes or until squash is tender
- Transfer soup into blender or food processer and add the vegetable stock and half and half. Puree until smooth
- Pour back into pot and add cinnamon, nutmeg, butter, and ginger and simmer on low-medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, prepare Ciabatta Rolls according to directions on package.
- Serve together and enjoy!