- 1/2 cup red pepper, roasted
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, sliced
- 2 slices Kalamata olives
- 1 cup green olives
- 2 Tbsp. grape tomato
- 1/8 lb. Boar's Head Hot Ham Cappy, julienne
- 1/8 lb. Genoa Salami Natural Casing, julienne
- 1/8 lb. Sandwich Style Pepperoni, julienne
- 1/8 lb. Picante Provolone Cheese, julienne
- Drain olives, artichoke hearts, and red peppers, then toss together in a large mixing bowl.
- Julienne Ham, Genoa Salami, Pepperoni, and Provolone Cheese into ¼” thick slices and add to mixing bowl.
- Add grape tomatoes and sliced red onion to mixing bowl. Add salt, pepper, and Italian dressing. Toss salad until all ingredients are completed mixed. Place into a large bowl and serve.