Recipe courtesy of Boar's Head.
Gluten-Free One Pan Robust Italian Chicken Sausage and Veggies
- 2 cups baby carrots, havled
- 2 cups baby red potatoes, havled
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced
- 2 whole red bell peppers, large diced
- 1 cup asparagus stalks, sliced in thirds
- 1.5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 package Robust Italian All Natural* Chicken Sausage, sliced on the bias
- 1/2 Tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup Boar's Head Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 4.5 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour all the veggies and chicken sausage on sheet pan.
- In a small bowl combine all of the seasonings with the olive oil. Stir to combine.
- Pour the seasoning & oil mixture on top of the veggies and chicken sausage and thoroughly toss to coat.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Remove and toss the veggies & chicken sausage to ensure even cooking.
- Return to the oven for another 10-20 minutes or until veggies are browned and tender.
- Remove and top with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.