From "A Primitive Diet" by Beverly Southam
- 2 cups hazelnuts ground finely
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Blend hazelnuts, honey and lemon juice and press into flan tin and refrigerate
- 8 oz strawberries
- 8 oz raspberries
- A sprinkle of cinnamon or fresh ground allspice to taste.
- Sprig of mint
- Reserve a few berries for decoration, then puree the remainder of the berries in the blender or food processor.
- Add spice to taste
- Spoon into flan, decorate with reserved berries and mint sprig, and refrigerate til required.