Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Green Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, such as broccoli florets, bell pepper strips, sliced mushrooms, sliced onions and snow peas
- Mix curry paste and water in small bowl until well blended. Set aside.<
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add garlic; stir fry 15 seconds. Add vegetables and curry paste mixture; stir fry 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Information < br/> Per Serving: 95 Calories, Fat 7g, Protein 2g, Carbohydrates 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 135mg, Fiber 2g