Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons Thai Kitchen® Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 1 teaspoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts, whole almonds or macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix chili sauce and oil in medium bowl. Add nuts; toss to coat well. Add sea salt; toss to coat well.
- Spread nuts in single layer on large baking sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until nuts are golden, stirring occasionally.
Makes 2 cups or 10 (3-tablespoon) servings.
Variation: Sweet & Spicy Thai Nuts: Add 1 tablespoon brown or granulated sugar with sea salt; toss to coat well.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 197 Calories, Fat 17g, Protein 5g, Carbohydrates 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 282mg, Fiber 3g