- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 6 large iceberg lettuce leaves or 12 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Chopped fresh Thai basil or cilantro (optional)
1. MIX mayonnaise, sour cream, curry paste and lime juice in large bowl until well blended. Add chicken, celery and onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
2. REFRIGERATE at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
3. SPOON chicken salad into center of each lettuce leaf. Sprinkle with peanuts and basil, if desired. Fold sides of lettuce over filling and roll up to serve.