- 1/2-1 lb crabmeat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions, sliced thin (include green tops)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Worchestershire sauce*
- 3/4 tsp dry mustard powder*
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 3/4 cups Natural Food Works Gluten/Casein Free Panko Bread crumbs
1. Combine all ingredients well and form into patties. These can be frozen for future use or cooked immediately.
2. Pan fry crab cakes in oil, turning once. Cooking time will be around 5 minutes.
3. Serve with remoulade or your favorite gluten-free sauce. Crab cakes can be enjoyed on a gluten-free bun or on a bed of lettuce as a main entree.