Prep Time: 10 minutes
Refrigerate Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 package ZATARAIN'S Original Jambalaya Mix
- 2 cups diced smoked ham (make sure it's gluten-free!)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Bring water to boil in medium saucepan. Stir in Jambalaya Mix and ham; return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Transfer rice mixture to large bowl.
2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until chilled.
3. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add green onions; stir-fry 20 seconds. Add rice mixture and peas; stir-fry 1 minute or until heated through. Make a well in the center of the rice. Add eggs; stir-fry eggs 1 minute or until scrambled. Stir-fry eggs into rice mixture until well mixed.
For more ways to "Jazz Up" your meals, visit Zatarain's Gluten-Free Recipe Box »