Makes 1 1/2 cups.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
1. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until well blended and smooth. Add garlic, chili sauce and green onion; mix until well blended. Cover.
2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables.
*For more gluten-free recipes, visit Thai Kitchen's Gluten-Free Recipe Box on beyondceliac.org.